Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Order Bolle Sport Kickback Sunglasses,Shiny Black/Polarized TNS Gun



Over All Rating Reviews :

Okay- so I didn't get what I ordered. If I did- this would be a 5 star rating. The glasses don't look like what's on the picture. I don't know if Amazon messed the order up or what. I didn't get the modulators- I got polarized ones instead. Otherwise- the frames look the same. For right now I like em- but the real test would be to see if my husband likes these more than his old (broken) modulators that I was trying to replace.

Get more detail about Bolle Sport Kickback Sunglasses,Shiny Black/Polarized TNS Gun.


!!1 Ice Air Coolers Free Shipping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links