Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Purchase AV23 Aviator Sunglasses Spring Hinges Flash Mirror lens UV400 Rated



Over All Rating Reviews :
Just got my sunglasses, but I can't quite tell if the pair I received is Gloss Gray or Black & Smoke... Oh wait, it doesn't matter. I ordered Matt Silver. This is my second time ordering these sunglasses, and I've received this color twice. JiMarti needs to either fire the person who ships out their sunglasses, or put some better pictures up, because this is, without a doubt, not what I ordered. I'm aware that pictures aren't always 100% accurate, but if THESE are supposed to be Silver, the darker colors must be impossible to see through.
Get more detail about AV23 Aviator Sunglasses Spring Hinges Flash Mirror lens UV400 Rated.


!!1 Low Price Pioneer Plasma HDTV



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links