Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Where To Buy 1980's Wayfarer Style Fashion Sunglasses with Dark Lens - Purple



Over All Rating Reviews :
Okay. So, I ordered these on a Monday, got them on Thursday I believe.. super fast shipping for what I was EXPECTING. They're what they're worth. They cheap FEELING, but not cheap looking. The color matches EXACTLY. Not flimsy, very light weight, durable though. I took them to Disney, and they survived the trip. I love them.

EDIT! EDIT! EDIT!:
regaruding the new pink picture...when i ordered it was a picture of dark purple, and thats what i got. not pink.
Get more detail about 1980's Wayfarer Style Fashion Sunglasses with Dark Lens - Purple.


!!1 Ribbons Prize Decide Now



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links